[800 credits] phpbb v3.00 interlinking with html

REBEL21

Reaction score
HI,
i need some help, i would like my new template to get information from my phpbb forum and show it in the html template i coded.
Eg. If i post some news or reviews in the forums it will show up in the html coded website.

If anyone can do this and set it up so it fully functions for me i will give you a gold subscripion to jr net 1000 jrnet cash and 800 x10 creds

PLEASE if anyone knows how to do this reply and help me out,
Regards,
Jamie

:lockd::lockd:
Edit:
I forgot to add, if you need to transfer my html to php i will give you 3000 jr net cash extra,
Thanks again,
Jamie

Last edited:

neteater

Reaction score
i think you want to convert and show you php into html am i right or just want to make an anouncement like sysytem when you make a post it will also be shown in your website please make clear

REBEL21

Reaction score
well like an announcement system' like you described but only for news, reviews and previews,
i.e if i post a review in the forums it will show up in the reviews page in the html site i coded. same for news, previews and the interviews page,
Can you do this for me????

Jamie

neteater

Reaction score
not sure but i can make a try i'll reply you tomorrow if i can help you in anyway let me read my webdesigning books i am going to make a deep study

REBEL21

Reaction score
ok thanks alot, i hope you will be able to help.
please register on my site so that i can send you a ftp account so you can have a look if you need to.
Jamie

REBEL21

Reaction score
havent looked slowly but yes its like what i would like to do.

xPlozion

Reaction score
wait, so you want the content of what's in a certain forum to show up on a seperate page? like the title of the review with a link to the forum topic? that is easy and i can do it in a few minutes if you've got the design layed out. it's a simple sql query ;)

Last edited:

REBEL21

Reaction score
the design is layed out but does it automatically add the content when i add it?

REBEL21

Reaction score
Im closing this thread as i have someone helping me,
Thanks toeveryone,

Jamie

(some reason i cant close this thread can a mod do it for me thanks)