A few things to say...

VeggieBoy

Reaction score
To start of AMY WINEHOUSE OWNED AT THE GRAMMYZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!! If you don't know who she is > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Winehouse

"Most users ever online was 6,094, 01-10-2007 at 01:03 PM." < WE MUST WORK TOGETHER AND BEAT THIS RECORD!!!

Whoever guesses my number that I pick from 1 to 10 will win 1 credit!!!

...oh yeah! The world is coming to an end as you read this! There is a giant invisible meteor heading towards the earth that was created by the Gastolaphinomashahatakinlopians and we only have one hour left to live and say good bye to our families!!!

Thanks,win win win! and enjoy the rest of your life :)!

FalseHope

Reaction score
Haha. Nice thread, isn't she in/going to rehab? I pick the number 7. I am now taking measures to depart from the world! it's ending! hehe

VeggieBoy

Reaction score
Haha. Nice thread, isn't she in/going to rehab? I pick the number 7. I am now taking measures to depart from the world! it's ending! hehe

I think she. She won 5 Grammy awards... >< You are a mind thought thief... That was my number :p The aliens put off the end of the world for another 5 years so you're safe :)

Dan

Reaction score
Only 5 years!! I'd like to be able to have a reasonable length lifetime!!!!
Can't you email the whatevertheyarecalled aliens and ask them for another century of peace??? ;););)

VeggieBoy

Reaction score
Only 5 years!! I'd like to be able to have a reasonable length lifetime!!!!
Can't you email the whatevertheyarecalled aliens and ask them for another century of peace??? ;););)

I begged and all they gave me was 10 ><! Sorry!

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I guess number 3 !

I am very curious as to when that most users online was. must have been when all the servers were being rebooted ;p

We can beat that, hold on a sec, let me just reboot all the free hosting servers ;p