A new website...Help and ideas needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeggieBoy

Reaction score
I want to make a website I have an idea...

I want to make a website for vegetarians/vegans. I don't know if it will do any good and if I should just give up or not...

I want to make a website where the can come and talk, discuss about this, share recipes or whatever!?

I want to have forums, videos pictures, etc, but I don't have any knowledge about making a website.

If anyone can give me ideas and can help me with making a website, I would really appreciate it!

Thank you for reading and trying to help!

*Sorry if this is place in the wrong place.

VeggieBoy

Reaction score
Try creating a blog instead.

Use tools like Blogger

I really don't want a blog... I want a website :( I mean like I want a website, but I want people to be able to talk there too...
Edit:
Sorry if that came out a bit rude...

Last edited:

medphoenix

Reaction score
It's better to start a thread under http://forums.x10hosting.com/review-my-site/

But okey. you have started here. I can help you, but first you have to collect the materials, which you will publlish on the website.
You can use Joomla content management system(CMS). You can view my website, fully made by JOOMLA 1.5 CMS. The template for that website was created by me. But you can have lot of free templates for joomla.

On your cpanel you can view fantastico It will lead you to install joomla 1.0.x version. ( i have installed joomla 1.5, which can not be installed from cpanel)

want to make a website for vegetarians - It's seems like a great idea.
You can made it.
If you would install joomla, then you may install SMG forum (fantastico) for forums.

Review my website (not finished yet, but there you can see joomla's examples) Medgameplanet

If you want help ask me..I will help you..

Joomla chat modules are available on the net, so you can have chat in your website

Last edited:

Dutch

Reaction score
CoffeeCup VSD is an easy program to use. It won't make a "perfect website", but you can create a functional site with very minimal knowledge of code.

http://www.coffeecup.com/designer/

They have an easy-to-use program for just about everything.

VeggieBoy

Reaction score
I give many thanks to medphoenix! MANY MANY THANKS! He is a great help and is very patient and nice.

Last edited:

medphoenix

Reaction score
It was nice to explain you via yahoo messenger.....wishes for your starting website.
you are better man...cuz you have started a website for animal care.

Dudey

Banned
Reaction score
try a games website thats what idid and guess what mine is worth zippo

anshbord

Reaction score
I want to make a website I have an idea...

You don't need to be an expert to develop your website. A lot of websites offer design templates and by modifying those you too can create your own website. It's very simple. It just requires basic computer knowledge.

tittat

Reaction score
Hello anshbord, this thread is of more than a year old.Its not a good idea to bump old threads.Sorry but am going to close this thread.
*****Thread Closed*****

Status
Not open for further replies.