A whopping two pages!

mc se7en

Reaction score
www.mcse7en.com

Constructive criticism is appreciated!

Some random info:
Over the past two years I've been through countless designs on my site, starting out with various webs.com templates (back when they were Freewebs on that oldschool page editor!) and eventually moving to a Mac, where I started using iWeb (badly). This is my third major redesign using iWeb, and I think it's the best (you would too if you could see my older versions...:nuts:)

The homepage redirects to my blog (tumblr-powered). I didn't make the theme, but I did heavily modify the CSS and a bit of the layout. I then re-created the theme using only the original background image from the blog template (with the creator's permission) and made my other page match it. The music page (which can be reached through a variety of links) is made in iWeb. Previously I had about 5 pages made in iWeb, including a separate page for downloads and the music/lyrics player (which were much bigger and took up most of the page then). I felt like simple was the way to go and condensed everything as much as I could.

If you care about my error pages, you can see them at mcse7en.com/404_Error.html (or just make up a random link) and mcse7en.com/Error.html (for general/non-404 errors).

Also, I have a hidden software page that I don't use for much except an application I made. I had to host it somewhere to submit it to Apple: mcse7en.com/software.html

Additional links to the music page are /music /Music (either one works with or without the html extension), /downloads (both capital and lowercase and with or without the extension), /main (same, capital, lowercase, etc) or /index2 (I think. Can't remember if I set that one up or not).

Oh, and here's the original blog theme if anyone wants to see it (or use it): http://safe.tumblr.com/theme/preview/1355

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
It looks very nice. Only thing i felt is that the content area is small. But looks very nice.

Keep it up.

The 404 error page took long time to load. Check out.

mc se7en

Reaction score
It looks very nice. Only thing i felt is that the content area is small. But looks very nice.

Keep it up.

The 404 error page took long time to load. Check out.

The content area is pretty small, but I really don't have much content lol. I was trying to eliminate the scrollbar because i felt like i didnt have enough content to warrant having one :biggrin: (macbook with a 15" screen has no scrollbar on that page, but i always forget other people have different size screens/resolutions lol)

And the 404 page is instant for me, even after clearing my cache (I don't have a super-fast connection either)...:dunno:

Thanks for checking it out!

playminigames

Reaction score
looks good, but i dont like the tiled background, never have, never will. Other than that its good, keep it up.

mc se7en

Reaction score
looks good, but i dont like the tiled background, never have, never will. Other than that its good, keep it up.

:D Thanks for the feed (I too would like to change the background, but it's such a hassle finding one large enough to fit on my whole blog..wait…i just had an idea…thanks a lot!! i may just change that background after all..may have to wait a few days on that though… :D)

edit: man..ive apparently given out too much rep in the past 24 hours..ill try hard to remember to come on tomorrow and up your rep for that!

EDIT: Rep'd!

Last edited: