A YFC site that needs user reviews...

yfccyprus

Reaction score
I am currently making a site for my YFC (Youth for Christ) club that I go to...So we need a site and I made a simple one but I just feel that I haven't made it good enough and I just need people to let me know how to lay it out and what to add, what to remove, what other colours would look good...Different stuff...:nuts: oh and i plan this summer to meet up with some people, talk about it and make it better and buy a domain name and host it elsewhere but for now it would be nice if you guys would provide me with some ideas.. :happysad:
The site is http://yfccyprus.no-ip.org/
Thanks for anyone who is happy to review it :biggrin:

randombum

Reaction score
It's a good start for the website, with a few issues here and there.

On my browser, it appears that the upcoming events on the home page only takes up half of the page. I think it would be better to utilize the entire portion of the page that you made, rather than just the left half of it. Also, I think the font is a little too big.

The colors are okay, but I can see the possibility of it straining the eyes of some viewers, especially the light green background. A possible fix for that, assuming you still want that color on the site, is to use it in place of the black background. Then, you can change the text background to a different color.

yfccyprus

Reaction score
Thanks for the review! :biggrin: I'm noting down the changes that can be made! So please review some more hehe :p

g-force

Reaction score
the site is extremely hard/awkward to look at. it hurts your eyes because of the lime green and it doesn't match at all.

i would try warmer colors,

if you would like some help with site design you can visit my site, or email me(royce_irving@hotmail.com), i am always willing to help for free ( i put this because lot's of people believe that if someone on the internet is offering help, it's because they want money)

http://gforce-design.com

Last edited:

yfccyprus

Reaction score
Oh oke lol thanks, I'll definitely consider changing the colours :)
Sure, if I need any help, I'll know where to go :)

delon

Banned
Reaction score
Agreeing to g-force, this color scheme hurts my eye. Aaaaah. I did not like the layout at all. I guess you used iFrames, i hate iframes. The header does not match the background, try to make another new one. Try to make the whole site again.

Overall Rating : .5 / 10
Looks as a website from the 80s or the 90s. Try to make a 21st Century website.