about account Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

h4cker198470

Reaction score
dear sir

please can u make my accout active because i was just trying to install vbulliten . i want to install mybb free forum installation plz active Hosting Username boyrules Main Domain h4ck3r5.x10.mx

MaestroFX1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Should have read TOS
------
No Warez! Absolutely under no circumstances do we allow any type of illegal or copyrighted material on our servers. Breaking this rule will get you a permanent suspension, we have a zero tolerance policy regarding this.

* Illegal Material: This includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any Federal, State, or Local regulation. You may not store copyrighted Mp3s or videos on your webspace in any way shape or form.
-----------

Read it again(or should have read it before):
https://x10hosting.com/terms

h4cker198470

Reaction score
what can i do to make my account active again . i will b care full next time . plz can u help

MaestroFX1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Even after all this, you still don't read. Do you ?

Read:
Breaking this rule will get you a permanent suspension, we have a zero tolerance policy regarding this.

If you didn't really upload any copyright-ed material, then do reply.

Else, END OF DISCUSSION!

h4cker198470

Reaction score
bro i have not uploaded any copy right material . then y did my account get suspended
plz can u activate my acount back

MaestroFX1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You wrote:

"please can u make my accout active because i was just trying to install vbulliten ." here

and

"now i have removed it ." http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/152747-about-account-suspended.html

You are contradicting your own statements.

Attempt to murder or actual murder - both are punishable.
And, so is "attempt of infringe copyrighted work" or "Actual infringement of copyrighted work".

Can't make it any "more" simpler.

Breaking this rule will get you a permanent suspension, we have a zero tolerance policy regarding this.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
It's been verified that when you buy vBulletin (it is not free at all) and download it legitimately, the license number is automatically embedded into your vBulletin installation files. Your vBulletin has no license number, which means that you removed it illegally or downloaded it from an illegal source. Your account will not be activated again. Your account will instead remain permanently suspended for warez and copyright infringement. This really is the end of the discussion. Should you continue to argue about this, you could face a ban from the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.