About the downtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

eshcorp

Reaction score
I know there has been some exceptional issues with the server lately, but to be honest, I've seen a lot of "exceptional" issues for the past month and a half. It is starting to get really annoying.

Since I am a new user, all I have experienced so far from x10hosting was negative, and I understand that could be because of these recurrent issues for the past month an a half. So, I'm just wondering if x10hosting and it's servers were ever up with no downtime or issues?

Because personally, the website I'm running doesn't afford to have this kind of downtime, and I just want you to give me the heads up about continuing with this host, cause till now, I'm not sure what to do.

Basically, all I need to know is what does the staff know for sure about the future of the servers and their status. Also, can you please tell me what the uptime is supposed to be, cause now, it's slightly mroe than 50%.

Thanks for everything

Best Wishes,
Eyas Sharaiha

Chauhan7

Reaction score
eshcorp said:
I know there has been some exceptional issues with the server lately, but to be honest, I've seen a lot of "exceptional" issues for the past month and a half. It is starting to get really annoying.

Since I am a new user, all I have experienced so far from x10hosting was negative, and I understand that could be because of these recurrent issues for the past month an a half. So, I'm just wondering if x10hosting and it's servers were ever up with no downtime or issues?

Because personally, the website I'm running doesn't afford to have this kind of downtime, and I just want you to give me the heads up about continuing with this host, cause till now, I'm not sure what to do.

Basically, all I need to know is what does the staff know for sure about the future of the servers and their status. Also, can you please tell me what the uptime is supposed to be, cause now, it's slightly mroe than 50%.

Thanks for everything

Best Wishes,
Eyas Sharaiha

I feel the same way, i mean will this stop and when or will this persist all the time?

WoMBaT

Reaction score
Why don't you just get a payed host if you think x10 can't handle it?
They are doing their best. There are just too many people that are MiSusing their host.
Give the poor people some time.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
At present we are moving accounts around and getting rid of the accounts that do not comply with our T.O.S. We have also introduced new scripts to the server that have to be fine tuned. The "uptime" for x10 is actually very good, I`m sorry you had to come at a bad time. Everything will be taken care of shortly and then we will be rolling again. I am sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused you. All problems should be dealt with very soon. Thank you for your patience.

eshcorp

Reaction score
Thank you for this post, as you know, after all, all what I did want to know was the future of it, and the way it was supposed to be, and I wasn't complaining.

Anyways, thankyou for the clarification.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
A guess would be two weeks to be back at 100% performance. We took on too many accounts too quickly. Even with added servers, we have people who spam, run malicious scripts, etc...

We've since implemented new ways to help with these problems but we're still cleaning up from the mess that came with it.

As you can see we have not allowed new signups for almost 3 weeks now while we do this. And we will not allow new signups again until we're confident we can handle them without decreasing the quality of service.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.