absolut.x10hosting.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfranzyshen

Reaction score
I have now been unable to access my site for more then a month. my domain, on x10hosting is franzyshen.x10hosting.com. This name resolves to 74.63.233.3 address. I am on absolute, but that resolves to 69.175.121.74. What IP should I be using? When will absolut be working? I was told a week, more then a week ago?

Now I am told from the control login, that I do not have a hosting plan???? please help me ... I have been patiently waiting ...

Woah! It appears that you do not have hosting under your client account. This could be the result of a different scenarios:

* An older account was removed as the result of inactivity.
* A past account has been terminated for breaching our Terms of Service.
* You have never had a hosting account.

Whatever the reason, you can always sign up for a hosting account now.

If you believe that this is a mistake you may open a support ticket here.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
What was your old cPanel username?

stepien83

Reaction score
I have the same problem and I do not know what is happening and when my website will work. Also, I join the request for assistance in this matter.

My Cpanel username: stepien
My domain: lumaro.x10hosting.com

Yours sincerely

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I have the same problem and I do not know what is happening and when my website will work. Also, I join the request for assistance in this matter.

My Cpanel username: stepien
My domain: lumaro.x10hosting.com

Yours sincerely

Please make your own support thread and don't hijack others support threads. As a consequence your issue might accidentally get overlooked.

Edit: It appears that you have an escalated ticket. Please go check that. http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/117681-my-page-cpanel-dosnt-work.html#post665172

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Did you have any files on that account?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
My best guess is that both members' accounts were lost during the migration of Data Centers.

sfranzyshen

Reaction score
yes I had a message board (aef) and other files ... as well as a mysql database ... :(

stepien83

Reaction score
Please make your own support thread and don't hijack others support threads. As a consequence your issue might accidentally get overlooked.

Edit: It appears that you have an escalated ticket. Please go check that. http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/117681-my-page-cpanel-dosnt-work.html#post665172

Sorry for the duplicate threads, but not having received a satisfactory answer, I wanted to learn more.
Do you support one of my threads is concerned?
Thanks in advance

sfranzyshen

Reaction score
can the data be retrieved from a backup somewhere? I was able to access the new control last week ... and it said I had a hosting account ... why? oh why?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Several accounts were lost during the move of Data Centers.

There might or might not be backups of your files and any databases, but apparently it is quite hard to find anything in the backups and the staff are still busy with finishing up with all the other changes.
I would proceed on the presumption that nothing is recoverable

Status
Not open for further replies.