account access

Status
Not open for further replies.

rclyburn27

Reaction score
I just accessed my account on the site about 2 weeks ago and yet i am getting an account suspension notice because I supposedly have not accessed my account in 35 days. Why? i did not go to the forums but i was in my account. did i misunderstand the requirements or something? do i have to specifically access the forums? if so, then you need to change the wording because it says you have to access your account or the forums at least once a month. if you have to specifically access the forums once a month then you need to say that. Could you please give me some clarification on that?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
7. Inactivity

Accounts found to be inactive are suspended for a 14 day period and then terminated. All data including any type of backup or stored information is removed with the account. To prevent an account from being suspended for inactivity it is required users visit the x10Hosting forums located at http://x10hosting.com/forums at least ONCE every 31 days. Accounts must also have a working website within one week.

Sorry about any misunderstanding, but the requirement is to login to the forums to keep your hosting account active. Logins to the account panel and cPanel do not count as activity.

Where did you see the requirements of logging into account or the forums?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.