Account Delete And Unblock

shin72

Reaction score
Hello Staffs, i would like to delete my other i account and keep this account (shin72) but i forgot the names/ids/email of my account... Also im here to apologize to making multiple accounts i just did it cause every i make an service i always get suspension also if you delete all my account I don't mind it but please unblock me first so that i can make a new account and i promise i will not make another account. Also if you delete all of my account can you please inform me after you deleted it and unblock my IP address in x10? You can inform me on this email: shojiofficialfb@gmail.com or in discord: (shinnegs.) Im very sorry for making a bunch of account also i will promise that i will create only one account also i miss coding cause its like a 5days without using x10 :pigeon: so im begging to unblock me and I don't mind if you delete my all account but unblock me first so that i can make my permanent account:pigeon: Thank You Very Much X10 Staffs! (Sorry for the English im not too good at English)