Account Deletion Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

scipio

Reaction score
Alright
I tried to start a site but had some troubles in trying to change the password to something more rememberable.While trying to do this tragedy struck. My cat had been sleeping on my keyboard and after it had gotten up my screen had gone into "sleep mode". I pressed enter to wake it up and accidently submitted the form. Now i have no idea what my password is and can find no way to reclaim it. I had not yet done any real work on the site so i guess it would be deleted in 2 weeks anyway but if there was a way to speed it up it would be much appreciated.

The websites adress was/will hopefully be leetmeese.x10hosting.com. I still have my client area password and can use that to verify id. Anyreply is very much appreciated.

Last edited:

scipio

Reaction score
How? I looked all over but couldn't find one. Any directions would be greatly appreciated.

scipio

Reaction score
I have the original email you guys sent me, with all the information contained therein. That includes the client area password. So yes i do have all the information save (of course) the password.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I can delete this account for you. If it was done using auto create I dont think you will be able to go back and do another through there. If you cant apply for an account here on the forum and somebody will get to it.

scipio

Reaction score
If the problem with creating another one is simply an IP check i have access to computers on multiple networks which i could use to create another site. Is their anything else i'm missing here?

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Ok, this is done. Feel free to try auto create again if you wish. If it will not give you one then apply in the forum here and I will do it manually.

scipio

Reaction score
Alright, i tried and as you predicted it did not work. Should i send you a pm or something to apply or just make a post somewhere. Thanks again for all your help in sorting this out.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Just pm me your details and I will make the account. I require your e-mail subdomain name requested and what package you would like. Also a description of the website please.

Status
Not open for further replies.