Account Got Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hey my friends/my account got suspended but we dont know the reason...

we think its bcuz of the ads not being on each page... we tried to do get ads on everypage but it would not work so i just put the ad on the bottom of everypage... i was using Mkportal so i asked around and i could not get a good answer that would work for the ads... plz contact me...

Reaction score
sorry i forgot...

cPanel Username: slayerx
Subdomain: http://slayer.x10hosting.com
X10 Package: Coorporate
How long your account has been up: Since July 2005 (i think)
Did you have the ads placed on every page:Yes (but they were on the bottom) i was tring to get them to be on top...

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
You'll have to wait for 4 days. Then reply here, and we'll unsuspend your account so that you can put your ads on the top.

Reaction score
so the site will be suspended for 4 days... (thats not fair i had not warning) i was awake till 7am to get a way to put ads on the top of everypage... plz help

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I told you many times in other topic to get your ad's up. You did but then you diden't put them at the top of the page and you dident even use the right code all you did was put a pic of the ad up. (ad wasent linked) I gave you way to many chance's.

Next time this happens Account will be Deleted.

Post back in four days to get your account unsuspended. When this happens you will have 24 hours Max to get the ad's up.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mr. Brownlove said:
I told you many times in other topic to get your ad's up. You did but then you diden't put them at the top of the page and you dident even use the right code all you did was put a pic of the ad up. (ad wasent linked) I gave you way to many chance's.

Post back in four days to get your account unsuspended. When this happens you will have 24 hours Max to get the ad's up.

I was trying to get the ads up on everypage as i said above i was awake till 7am trying to find a good way... and i was so busy trying to get the way to put them on i forgot to chek back on x10 on the comments pple gave me to i would have not know that u told me.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
deebigtym3playa said:
Mr. Brownlove said:

I was trying to get the ads up on everypage as i said above i was awake till 7am trying to find a good way... and i was so busy trying to get the way to put them on i forgot to chek back on x10 on the comments pple gave me to i would have not know that u told me.
I'm sorry that happend. Rules are Rules, Check back in four days to remind us.

Thanks.

Skywalker

Reaction score
on top of the page? are u joking? damit man i put them on the page but not on the top and yes they were linked though i dont know how u could say it wasnt. But on the top...thats so much bs...just one question ...when you guys keep saying there should be ads on, you never said on the top..

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yeah it clearly states in the e-mail you recieived and in the TOS

Skywalker

Reaction score
what email? no one sent any email..and i just checked too

Last edited:

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
The e-mail when you created the account ;) unless you made your account before the changes. It still states in the TOS which you are suppose to read.

Last edited:

Anton

Reaction score
Do you have to put adds up on the forum/scripts pages?

Akkarin

Reaction score
Ads must be on every page that is viewed by the public.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
deebigtym3playa said:
i think i have waited enough time can i plz get the site bak
We said 4 days, so please wait for 3 more days.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
You posted this 24 hours ago (12:16 PM)

Reaction score
hey can u guys unsuspend the account for like 30 mins so i can get all my info out of it... plz

Status
Not open for further replies.