Account issue: cannot access site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex88

Reaction score
Here's my story.

I made an account and a website and a forum account a while back. Then after not logging in for a while a come back and find that the 24 day system has been implemented and that my website has gone and that the domain (subdomain of pcriot) is available again. so i posted on the forums and an admin told me that my account had been deleted. so i decided that all i can do is start from scratch.

i made another account, registered the same domain and linked my same forum account to the main account. everythign worked fine. about an hour or so later the page amaf.pcriot.com is copmletely unavailable, nothing shows up at all, and same for amaf.pcriot.com:2082.

now, if i try to log on with my new account(amaf) on the site, it says that the username does not exist, but when i log into the account on the site with my old account (alex88) and that the account name for the site is amaf, and that i have the domain amaf.pcriot.com, and that my cpanel is at amaf.pcriot.com:2082.

From what i can see my account was still on the site, but "deleted/suspended" and that when i created the new one it sort of combined with the old one...maybe? as the admin may have unsuspended the last account? (even though it was past the 10 days after so the site was deleted)

Any light on the matter would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Alex

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
When you login to your account panel at http://x10hosting.com/login you use your FORUM user pass. So as far as I can tell everything is working fine and nothing is combined?

alex88

Reaction score
thanks, everything works fine now :D

actually very thanks, you guys do a great job with excellent reply time. it really is better than most paid services.

Status
Not open for further replies.