Account misplaced?

Status
Not open for further replies.

burwatti

Reaction score
Hi there,

I created an account on the 22nd June 2008 with the url markandellie.exofire.net, I have been unable to do any development on this site recently, but made sure I logged into the forum regularly to avoid account suspension. I even logged in last week and the site was working fine.

Now I've found time to finish the site, the page does not display - I don't even get the "Reactivate your account" message. When I try to log into the my account I'm asked to link my hosting account, which I did months ago, and now it won't let me link again, telling me that the username does not exist.

I did a quick test to see if the site had been completely deleted by seeing if the domain name was free, which it came back as being so.

What can I do to get my account back please? I need that URL as invites to the wedding have already been printed with that link on.

Cheers,

Mark

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Your account was terminated on the 19th of September (Today).
Reason: Suspended for extended period of time, terminated automatically.

You are welcome to sign-up for a new account (Visit http://x10hosting.com/logout first). However there is no way to recover you data.

burwatti

Reaction score
When does it last register me as logging in, as I was sure I logged in in the last two weeks?

Also, is there a way to keep the domain name? (markandellie.exofire.net)

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
I can't find out when you last logged in but I can guess.
If you don't login for two weeks your account is suspended, then, if after ten days you haven't requested to be unsuspended your account is deleted.
So I guess you last logged in about 25 days ago.

Yes, if you sign-up again you will be able to have the same sub-domain.

burwatti

Reaction score
I definitely logged in within the last 25 days..

I've created a new account and am in the site creation queue (approx 50 min wait). I've tried to recreate the site with the same url, I'll let you know how it goes.
Edit:
After an hour wait, I got the following e-mail:

This email is being sent to notify you that the hosting account that you have signed up for has not been created, due to an error which occurred during the creation process.

The error that occurred was:

Whm error: sorry, a dns entry for markandellie.exofire.net already exists, please delete it first (from all servers in the dns cluster) (code create_1)

The error that occurred can most likely be resolved by signing up again for a hosting account here: http://x10hosting.com/hosting/signup

If you keep receiving this error, please post on our forums for support or forward this email to support@x10hosting.com.

Last edited:

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok, you should be able to register with that subdomain now.
Feel free to re-open this thread if you need further assistance.

burwatti

Reaction score
Just tried to register it again - got the same error message:

This email is being sent to notify you that the hosting account that you have signed up for has not been created, due to an error which occurred during the creation process.

The error that occurred was:

Whm error: sorry, a dns entry for markandellie.exofire.net already exists, please delete it first (from all servers in the dns cluster) (code create_1)

The error that occurred can most likely be resolved by signing up again for a hosting account here: http://x10hosting.com/hosting/signup

If you keep receiving this error, please post on our forums for support or forward this email to support@x10hosting.com.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm sorry, it won't happen again and you should be able to register now.
If it happens again, feel free to PM me and I'll register the account for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.