account panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

swirly

Reaction score
I didnt know if I was supposed to post this in the thread that alejandro made. But Brandon tried to help me with this but it didnt work. I go to my account page on the x10 forum, and it has my old cpanel name and none of my info. I try to relink my cpanel but it just keeps asking me for my cpanel name. I was wondering why this wont work? Could someone help me?

swirly

Reaction score
OK well now ive tried to get help from cynical and from chris z but neither have been able to help me, so I'm bumping my topic to see if I can get some help.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Looks linked to me

Donate
x10Cash: 192.5
cPanel: comptips

Chris Z

Reaction score
ya, that's cuz he got Alejandro to help him out right before he had to go somewhere, so swirly - if your account is all figured out, why don't you give us the OK to close the topic

swirly

Reaction score
well actually i dont think its completely working. because i went to change my url, and it hasnt changed..

swirly

Reaction score
ok well now neither my old url or the one i changed it to are working. theres no errors, just the site like dosnt exist. and even before there were no errors, my site url just hadnt changed.

EDIT**: well now the old url comptips.x10hosting.com works now. i want it to be freeware.x10hosting.com, i have already changed it in acct panel

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
What is the old one and the new one you changed it to?

-Corey

Chris Z

Reaction score
did you *try* to change your cPanel username, cuz it doesn't appear that it worked (if you did try to)

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Alejandro says he fixed it, try it again.

swirly

Reaction score
its not fixed....its still my old url and i havent tried to change my username or anything...alejandro changed it so that it was my current one...

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
So is your issue resolved or no?

swirly

Reaction score
ok well i just checked it and it appears it has now switched over to my new url freeware.x10hosting.com so im assuming it has been resolved. ill post if i need anything else. thanks guys (you can now close this.)

Status
Not open for further replies.