Account problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azhriaz

Reaction score
I registered for a free hosting account years ago and then forgot about it. I recently came back and tried to access my webspace, but instead I see this:

You currently do not have a free web hosting account under your x10Hosting client account.

Woah! It appears that you do not have hosting under your client account. This could be the result of a different scenarios:

• An older account was removed as the result of inactivity.
  • A past account has been terminated for breaching our Terms of Service.
  • You have never had a hosting account.
I thought I could create a new username since there was no hosting associated with my account, but now I just keep getting error messages.

I can't sign up for hosting because apparently that would be a second account (I'm not using a proxy), and I can't open a support ticket because it says this:

Support is currently closed for the server your hosting account is on ().
As I don't have hosting I can't go into cPanel and cancel the account - would it be possible to just completely wipe my account off the system and let me create a new one from scratch?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
What error messages are you getting when you try to sign up for a hosting account? Also, what was your old cPanel username?

Azhriaz

Reaction score
When I try to sign up for hosting, either with or without logging in to my existing account, I see this.

We detect that you are accessing our service through a proxy or attempting to register multiple times. We do not allow signups through proxy services or more than once per 24 hours. If you believe this is a mistake, please contact us on our forums.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Again, what was your old cPanel username? That way, we could check if it's still in the system or not to rule out an existing account.

Status
Not open for further replies.