Account Randomly Suspended - Not

Status
Not open for further replies.

icetray

Reaction score
I uploaded a .php file to a directory on my server, and after the file uploaded, I went to go check the file via the server, found an error in the php, so I fixed the error, and reuploaded the file.
I went back to the server, refreshed, and it said my account was suspended. So I clicked the reason, put in my ID, says my account isn't suspended.
I went to my main website, refreshed, and it says its suspended, again typed in my username, continues to say my server isn't suspended.

Also when I login, it says my account is not suspended.

So, any clue on whats going on there?

Last edited:

icetray

Reaction score
I did the flush of the DNS, went back, and it still says its suspended.
I'm using the domain whitenoise.exofire.net (/game), everytime I go there, it says suspended -> account not suspended.

When I login to my account, and click on
http://icetray.exofire.net, I dont see anything but;
Access denied for user 'icetray_icetray'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Aswell, when I try logging into the cPanel, it always fails to login.
Edit:
Sorry to double post -
No longer will the cPanel login page show, and my FTP is no longer capable of connecting to my server.

Code:
[SIZE=1]Status: Connecting to whitenoise.exofire.net ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Status: Connected with whitenoise.exofire.net. Waiting for welcome message...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=#008000]Response: 220---------- Welcome to Pure-FTPd [TLS] ----------[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=#008000]Response: 220-You are user number 3 of 50 allowed.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=#008000]Response: 220-Local time is now 18:42. Server port: 21.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=#008000]Response: 220-This is a private system - No anonymous login[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=#008000]Response: 220-IPv6 connections are also welcome on this server.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=#008000]Response: 220 You will be disconnected after 15 minutes of inactivity.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=#000080]Command: USER krammit[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=#008000]Response: 331 User krammit OK. Password required[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=#000080]Command: PASS ******[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=#008000]Response: 530 Login authentication failed[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=#ff0000]Error: Unable to connect![/COLOR][/SIZE]

It never did this prior to the whole, apparently being suspended but the system says I'm not suspended.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I looked at your site and it does not show you as suspended, has this been resolved?

icetray

Reaction score
Yes, going to icetray.exofire.net gives a db error, going to whitenoise.exofire.net gives a suspension window, and I'm still unable to access my FTP or login or anything.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
icetray.exofire.net domain belongs to the hosting account "icetray", which is linked to the forum account "icetray".
whitenoise.exofire.net belongs to the hosting account "krammit", which doesn't have any forum account linked.

You can't have multiple accounts. You'll have to choose one to keep, and the other one will be terminated.

icetray

Reaction score
One of the accounts was suspended a long time ago, permanintly, because I apparently had the ad supported version, but didnt have the ads, so I made a new one that didnt require ads.

When I connect to my FTP, its krammit@whitenoise.exofire.net
but when I login via x10hosting's website, I have to login under the ID of icetray, krammit doesn't exist, and I only have one address I would have registered with, which is *e-mail removed at user request*.

When i login at x10hosting with 'icetray' the diskspace used, updated everytime I uploaded to the FTP address of krammit@whitenoise.exofire.net.

Upon trying to login at http://x10hosting.com/login with krammit as the ID (is always use the same two passwords) I get
Code:
An Error Has Occurred
The username specified does not exist.
So its saying krammit doesnt even exist.

Ultimatly, I need to keep the server thats hosting the subdirectories /MY_DIR, /game, because this is the one I have been using all along, up until recently when it was suspended.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fedlerner

Community Support
Reaction score
When you login to: http://x10hosting.com/login, you need to do it with your FORUM username and password, and not your hosting ones.

The account with the subdirectories /MY_DIR, /game is the account "krammit". So this is the account you want to keep? Please confirm it and I'll terminate the hosting account "icetray", and unsuspend and link your hosting account "krammit".

icetray

Reaction score
Yes, I want to keep the account 'krammit' the other account should be useless, as its not being used.
Thank you for your help, everyone.

Fedlerner

Community Support
Reaction score
Hosting account "icetray" terminated.
I've linked your forum account to the hosting account "krammit" and I've unsuspended this account.

I'll close the thread, feel free to re-open this thread or create a new one if you've any question or issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.