Account Suspend

Status
Not open for further replies.

fastddl30

Reaction score
English:
-----
Hi sorry, I'm Italian and I will be hard to translate what you write now.
I hope you can understand.

Received a notification about my account, it seems my DataLife Engine is no good, I would have infringed copyright.

I want to know and how do you say that I violated?
The only way to see if it was violated or not is to access the administrative panel of my CMS, I am angry if you have used up my account and have made ​​access to my system.

Not sit well with me what you have done, I have not violated any regulation, the site where I downloaded the package does not say that you will not modify the code, and with respect to copyright I do not have changed anything.

I want my account because I did nothing wrong and that is a beautiful and good.

I thank you.

Hello!

(Let me know what your intentions, because if I create a site and I constantly have problems and do not sit well with me, my site should not ever go offline in, otherwise I lose users)

Italian:
------
Salve scusate, io sono italiano è mi sarà difficile tradurre ciò che vi scriverò adesso.
Spero che possiate capire.

Ho ricevuto una notifica riguardo al mio account, a quanto pare il mio datalife engine non va bene, io avrei violato il copyright.

Vorrei sapere e voi come fate a dire che lo ho violato?
L'unico modo per verificare se è stato violato o meno è quello di accedere al pannello amministrativo del mio CMS, io sono arrabbiato se voi avete usufruito del mio account e avete fatto l'accesso al mio sistema.

Non mi sta bene ciò che avete fatto, io non ho violato nessun regolamento, sul sito dove ho scaricato il pacchetto non c'è scritto che è vietato modificare il codice, e riguardo al copyright io non ho modificato assolutamente NIENTE.

Io rivoglio il mio account perchè non ho fatto niente e questa è una ingiustizia bella e buona.

Vi ringrazio dell'attenzione.

Ciao!

(Fatemi sapere che intenzioni avete, perchè se devo creare un sito e devo e avere problemi di continuo non mi sta bene, il mio sito non deve andare MAI in offline, altrimenti perdo utenza)

____

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
The problem is you didn't have a valid license.DataLife Engine is not free.You should buy valid license from them.Our scanner has detected it as null.So your account is permanently suspended.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
To clarify, the problem is the group you downloaded it from isn't the homepage for DataLife Engine - SoftNews Media Group is, and they are based out of Russia, which is also why the only legitimate DLE is russian.

Every other version has been released illegally without their permission; they simply haven't been able to shut those groups down.

fastddl30

Reaction score
English:
----
excuse me a question, why worry so much about such things as the liability in this regard will not touch?
That is, if users violate the copyright of another site that he is not passing you the trouble.

Sorry but in my opinion I think you should not do so anyway since there are other hosting service that allows you to enter safely DataLife original or not.

And by the way DataLife is only in Russian if you say so whoever buys it should not even change the moding adding, or inserting a different language

I think this thing really unfair, because your service is great, is the only Web that satisfied me more than 2 3 sites but unfortunately did not provide the DNS service.

There is no way to take advantage of your site?
Please I would ever need. :(
Cioè se gli utenti violano il copyright di un altro sito è lui che passa i guai non voi.

Scusate però a mio parere penso che non dovreste fare così visto che comunque ci sono altri hosting che permettono tranquillamente di inserire datalife originale o non.

E poi tra l'atro datalife è solo in russo se si dice così chi lo acquista non dovrebbe nemmeno modificare aggiungendo le moding, o ancora inserendo un altra lingua.

Mi sembra veramente ingiusta questa cosa, perchè il vostro servizio è ottimo, è l'unico nel web che mi ha soddisfatto oltre altri 2 3 siti però purtroppo non offrivano il servizio dns.

Non c'è nessun modo per poter usufruire del vostro sito?
Vi prego ne avrei assoluto bisogno.

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
It's a violation of copyright law and the DMCA to allow a copyright violation once we are aware of it, whether we were expressly notified or not. Plus, it's part of the terms you agreed to when you signed up, so no, you cannot have the account back.

If you actually -buy- the original DLE Russian and change it to English, that's allowed in their EULA. What's NOT allowed is to then redistribute the software, which is what the group you downloaded this from was doing. This puts you in violation of US Law for receiving stolen property, and then transmitting said stolen property to us - we're not about to risk a legal issue with our datacenter, so your hosting access was permanently revoked.

fastddl30

Reaction score
English:
----
I understand!
then I'm sorry about this bad situation.

But now since my old site where I'm already hosting the site, I promised the people certain things because your hosting heard me.
Now how can I do to risvolere this problem?
Please recommend another hosting with similar credentials

I really need :(

Thanks!
mi dispiace allora riguardo questa brutta situazione.

Però visto che oramai sul mio vecchio sito dove sto già ospitando il sito, ho promesso agli utenti determinate cose perchè il vostro hosting me le esaudiva.
Ora come posso fare per risvolere tale problema?
Per favore consigliate un altro hosting con credenziali simili

Ne ho assoluto bisogno :(

Grazie!

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I cannot recommend rival hosts to x10hosting, nor would I have any recommendations if I could - I've been here since 2005 and love it.

Best I can recommend is looking on google.

fastddl30

Reaction score
Alright I understand that you can not enter sites rivals.

But you can write in English or other languages ​​do I search on google?

Because I've already tried it, I'm working from one week I have selected a few and only x10hosting has met almost all of my requests.

If I can help in this way I andarebbe well, but please do it :(.

Some features that I would serve:
Minimum 10GB of disk space
A good monthly bandwidth
Support dns
And if you can even email.

What can I search for something that meets these credentials?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
There are many sites out there that provide information, ratings, and links to webhosting companies. We can not do anything else to help you here, as livewire has already told you.

Status
Not open for further replies.