Account suspended again in only 3 days after being released? hm??? What is missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenawan

Reaction score
Hello Corey,

First of all thank you so very much for providing this FREE web hosting. Bless your heart.

I am wondering why account keep being suspended after I unsuspended my account myself 3 days ago and logged into the forum to find the account being suspended again 3 days later with the message no activity. Reason code is A63529C6D672.
Please advise if it is something needs to be done from user end or your end.

I will unsuspend the account today hopefully it will not come back suspended again in 3 days like before.

Thanks.
Jenawan

Note:
type date reason for action
bullet_red.png
suspension Jan 8 You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you login to the x10hosting forums once every month to keep your account active; posting is never required. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately
bullet_green.png
unsuspension Jan 8 not applicable
bullet_red.png
suspension Jan 11 You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you login to the x10hosting forums once every month to keep your account active; posting is never required. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately
bullet_green.png
unsuspension Jan 11 not applicable
bullet_red.png
suspension Jan 12 You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you login to the x10hosting forums once every month to keep your account active; posting is never required. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately Your hosting account is currently suspended. Follow the instructions below to resolve this issue.if this suspension is not resolved within 31 days your hosting account may be terminated

pass the information below to any support staff if you're having difficulties with your account
your suspension reason code is A63529C6D672

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: Account suspended again in only 3 days after being released? hm??? What is missin

Logging into the Account Panel is not the same as logging into the Forums.
If you last unsuspended yourself before logging into the Forums, the system will suspend you again.
But since you obviously logged in to post, that should be the last (for 31 days unless you log into the Forums)

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: Account suspended again in only 3 days after being released? hm??? What is missin

Also, make sure that you stay a couple of minutes so that the system registers your presence.

- xav098

Danielx386

Reaction score

Also it worth while posting in one of the games to prove that you been on the forum (every 31 days) :)

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score

No posting is necessary, though. Just reading through the news and announcements should be enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.