Account suspended webpage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renovatio

Reaction score
Since I accidentally posted this on someone else thread, i apologize...

I have visited my domain "renovatiofoto.com" in which the domain itself is with 1and1.com
I receive an account suspended page.
The hosting is with x10 and this was started over a year ago with the assistance of a friend, Cesar Orellana who helped set this up for me.
These are some links for reference:
http://photography.x10hosting.com/re...oto/index.html
My username was:
steven@photography.x10hosting.com

I'd like to be pointed into some direction of why this has happened. I was able to visit my page not even a month ago so this should have happened recently. It is important that i figure this out soon as this affects my clients.
Any assistance would be great.
Thanks!

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Both your domains are loading perfectly.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Your domain renovatiofoto.com points to 1and1.com not x10hosting.com. There are no results when I search for your .com domain as hosted by x10hosting. Your forum username does not have a hosting account attached to it. A lookup for the domain of your email that you posted shows a hosting account and different domain name and a different forum username attached to it. None of the three domains show as suspended at all. If you need help for your account with the domain renovatiofoto.com, then you'll need to post here for support using the attached forum account to your hosting account so we can investigate further.

Renovatio

Reaction score
Your domain renovatiofoto.com points to 1and1.com not x10hosting.com. There are no results when I search for your .com domain as hosted by x10hosting. Your forum username does not have a hosting account attached to it. A lookup for the domain of your email that you posted shows a hosting account and different domain name and a different forum username attached to it. None of the three domains show as suspended at all. If you need help for your account with the domain renovatiofoto.com, then you'll need to post here for support using the attached forum account to your hosting account so we can investigate further.

-Wow! This is great! It most certainly was not showing my webpage before. I greatly appreciate the quick replies to my thread. I do have 2 questions.
The portion I have bolded; what is the domain or username that its pointing to?
Also, when i go to my domain it takes me to my admin tool and not the actual website. What could have changed since I was last able to access my website?

Renovatio

Reaction score
Scratch that last post, I have resolved the issue. Many thanks to those that were part of this thread, Thank you!!!

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
If you have any further issues please open a new ticket.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.