Account suspended without notice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

luv2speedzz73

Reaction score
My account is suspended under Copyright infringement zt. on July 11 at 5:32 am,
I would like to know what law i broke, and also what was the reason that there was no warning.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm looking at a cached version of your site from google. There is anime streaming and downloads there. Linking to illegal broadcasts and downloads are copyright infringement. The TOS that you agreed to when you signed up for an account was very clear about that it was not allowed. The TOS was your warning, yet you chose not to abide by it.

* No Warez! Absolutely under no circumstances do we allow any type of illegal or copyrighted material on our servers. Breaking this rule will get you a permanent suspension, we have a zero tolerance policy regarding this.
* Illegal Material: This includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any Federal, State, or Local regulation. You may not store copyrighted Mp3s or videos on your webspace in any way shape or form.
The any way shape or form does also mean placing links to it in your site.

* Warez: Includes pirated software, ROMS, emulators, phreaking, hacking, password cracking, IP spoofing, etc... This also includes any sites which provide "links to" or "how to" information about such material.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.