Account Suspended!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chasles

Reaction score
Pls i don t know what s wrong with the lotus server but i never got an account suspension warning and i get my account suspended i was going to buy a professional account at the moment i don t know what u have done in and i ve lost all the document and files well what s the problem??
Pls i need a answer...

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't see a hosting account associated with your forum account. Could you provide your cPanel username so that an account manager can find out what happened to your account?

chasles

Reaction score
cpanel :mnc
the website was macnconsulting.com
and my website was hosted in lotus server i don t know what u ve done to delete all my files??
I discover that they deleted the hosting account related to my account forums

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Your Hosting Account with cPanel username "mnc" is linked to forums account "macnkenzi" and it is suspended due to inactivity.
Login to http://x10hosting.com/control/login.php with forums username "macnkenzi" and password.
Go to "Hosting" on TOP navigation, ----> Then Click on "Suspensions". Click on Unsuspend Button.
Remember that you must Login Here (on forums) with forum account "macnkenzi" once every month to keep your account active, cPanel and Account Panel logins does not counted.

Status
Not open for further replies.