Account suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

blablagum14

Reaction score
Hello,

My account has been suspended for inactivity and I really need some of the
content I had into. I can log into my control panel to check the latest notifications,
but I can't get back my hosted stuff in any ways.

Is there anything I can do ?

thank you

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't see a hosting account attached to your forum account. Since you say that it was suspended for inactivity, then it might be too late. Once an account gets deleted for being suspended for too long (two weeks/14 days) everything is permanently deleted and nothing can be recovered. Just to be sure, what was your cPanel username?

blablagum14

Reaction score
my sub domain was " argyrod ", I guess it's the cpanel's name you're talking about.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Termination report shows that cpanel user was indeed terminated already; it was actually erased over a month ago on april 29th for being suspended for 22.95 days, which is well beyond the minimum of 14 to queue it for suspension. With it, all the data on account went with it.

You're still able to sign up again, but the original suspension would've been about 55 days ago; if it was suspended for inactivity, then the account would've gone unused for approximately 85.

blablagum14

Reaction score
All right, thanks anyways to respond. I'll read more carefully next time... And I'll do backup... Several days of work gone :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.