Account Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

akogwapo14

Banned
Reaction score
sir am new in x10hosting and i try your free hosting and after i go to panel i upload a rapidleech script and my free hosting suspended automaticaly i really dont know that rapidleech sricpt is not allowed here because am new soo am very sorry about i hope you give me chance to try the free hosting and unsuspended me sir :)

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
Sorry, but your suspension falls under "Zero Tolerance" meaning you will remain permanently suspended.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Details:
Hi, You used a Rapidleech - Hence its a zero tolerance & permanent suspension.This is a serious Violation of x10hosting's terms of service.
Knowingly or unknowingly ..if any ToS is violated, suspension is enforced.It only states that just it is that this hosting service is not catering to Rapidleech kind of scripts.Hence plz refrain from posting regarding this..account is deleted forever.
GoodBye

akogwapo14

Banned
Reaction score
aww :frown: soo sir can you allow me to req to delete my account and make new one is that allowed ?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account will automatically delete itself after at least 14 days or more have past. We don't speed up the deletion process for permanently suspended accounts. You'll have to wait for this account to delete itself before you try to make a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.