Account Suspended!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonheart

Reaction score
I wanna know why my account is suspended :noexpress !

cPanel Username: Douglas
Subdomain: douglas.x10hosting.com
How long your account has been up: sinds Februari.
Did you have the ads placed on every page: I hope so, cuzz I cant see every banner and/or add (Firewall and stuff :eek:riginal: ) .

Leonheart

Reaction score
Heey, I have placed the ads on my site :D. Sorry for the long time.

Leonheart

Reaction score
So.. now that i've placed the codes on my site, will it be turned active again?

Chris

Reaction score
Well you obviously didn't place the ads, because then we wouldn't have suspended it.

Did you have the ads at the bottom? Did you have them incorrectly inserted? Did you even have the ads at all? Explain... because we have that you were suspended because you didn't have them. We would definitely not suspend you for no reason and lie about it.

We'd like to know if it was a simple mistake or you just thought you couldn't have them on until we suspend before we unsuspend.

Leonheart

Reaction score
It was a mistake, i thought that the ads were on my site (and I cant see any banners or ads if my firewall is on). I then didnt knew that i had to place codes. But now i've did it, i've placed the ads/code on the bottom of my pages, and checked if it worked, and it did! So i'm just saying that i've succesfully placed the ads.

Leonheart

Reaction score
Eeeum a little change: I've now placed the Ads on top. So if my site could be unsuspended, you should see it for yourself :). But just one question: how can I place the Ads on my forum :ermm: ?

Chris

Reaction score
I'll unsuspend it... but I'm going to keep a close eye on your account. What forum are you using?

Chris

Reaction score
Wow, you havn't seached the forum have you? Or you would have found it.

It's in the templates folder.

e.g. ~/templates/specific template/

In there should be a file named overall_header.tpl or something. That's where you put it. It's pretty much guess work, so just experiment on where it should go.

Status
Not open for further replies.