Account suspending, please can you dissuspend it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kachon

Reaction score
cPanel Username: tinhbuon
Subdomain: tinhbuon.x10hosting.com
How long your account has been up: Over one month
Did you have the ads placed on every page: yes

I think my account is suspended.
Can you please, dissuspend my account?, because i have put so much work on it on my site, i don't want it to be flushed down the drain, also my site is continuing to grow with more members to join in everyday, thanks all admin if you disuspend my account.

Matt

Reaction score
I am not the one who suspended your site. But I can say you will have to wait the four days till its removed. We have a lot of abusers and must be very strict.

Maurice

Reaction score
kachon said:

Can you please, dissuspend my account?, because i have put so much work on it on my site, i don't want it to be flushed down the drain, also my site is continuing to grow with more members to join in everyday, thanks all admin if you disuspend my account.

Account was suspended cause it was another language than we allow, and we saw copyrighted MP3s, and even one of your admins proved that they were copyrighted.

kachon

Reaction score
Maurice said:
kachon said:

Account was suspended cause it was another language than we allow, and we saw copyrighted MP3s, and even one of your admins proved that they were copyrighted.

sorry, we only post musiclink, and those link are from our member sites to link back, and those music are vietnamese, there is nothing illegal that we did, only we have a little part of our posts are vietnamese, because our members mostly don't speak english, but if you could unsuspend my account, i will try to rebuild my site with only English as i put so much work on this site and i am asking to plaease unsuspend my account.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Doesnt matter what language the music is in, it is still copyrighted unless it is your own. Your account will be suspended for 4 days, after that you can rebuild you site in English ONLY.

-Tyler

kachon

Reaction score
Thanks Tyler , i will try my best because i don't really want to lose this site as i said i have put alot of works on it .

kachon

Reaction score
Ok, my account has been suspended for 4 days, now i need it to be back up like Tyler said, so can some one please unsuspend it for me.

Many thanks in advance from
your best x10hosting members.

Status
Not open for further replies.