Account Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

niks99970

Reaction score
Hi,
I am currently a user of a free x10Hosting Hosting account.
The webhosting service was great till now, but suddenly when i saw today that My account has been suspended. When I checked my panel, i found out that the reason was Violation of x10Hosting's rules for uploading some phishing site.
This webhosting account is being accessed by me and one of my business partners, and I think that in this case, he might have uploaded some these kind of pages.
I kindly request you to please remove the suspension from my account, so that I can see to this matter and remove the unnecessary pages.
I can assure you that this won't happen again in the future.
Looking forward to continue availing the great webhosting services from x10Hosting.
Regards,
Nikhil Patel

Username: niks999

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
This is a zero tolerance suspension. Your account will remain suspended until it's automatically terminated. No backups will be provided.

D

dWhite

http://x10hosting.com/terms

1. Server Usage

Personal accounts are to be used by the primary owner only.

* Illegal Material: This includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any Federal, State, or Local regulation. You may not store copyrighted Mp3s or videos on your webspace in any way shape or form.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.