account suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul.varghese79

Reaction score
I realized that my account is suspended because the entire site is password protected. It was an unintended action which resulted from my website being blocked by Trend Micro Core as a high risk website. Since I don't have any malicious scripts on my website, I believe that Trend Micro Core might be blocking the entire domain. However, I haven't ruled out the possibility that hackers might have installed malicious scripts along with my files. My intention was to password protect only certain files so as to reduce the risk of hackers embedding malicious scripts, which will lead to the website being classified as high risk. I have opened a support request about this earlier. I request that the suspension to be removed and I shall remove the password protection from the entire website. I appreciate that you offer this service for free and I assure you that I don't use your services to host files to store them online. This website is used for providing educational materials to the students at a school where I work. Thank you.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
I have unsuspended your account. It is more likely that Trend Micro was blocking the entirety of elementfx.com, as there were probably a site or two (now no longer there thanks to our scanners) that tripped something in their scanners for the brief periods those sites were up. If you are affected by this block, I would recommend contacting them to see what you can do to get the site removed from the list.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.