account suspensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmaison8331

Reaction score
hello
my account was suspended 3 times for high cpu usage

please if you can set a ressources warning before suspending our account
or set a ressource meter which goes orange or red when reaching a critical level of ressources
which help us avoid account suspension

thanks in advance and please unsuspend my account

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I have unsuspended your account.
I see you have Wordpress. I'd disable any plugins you have, and enable them one by one with a few days gap between each. You should be able to see which one may be causing the issue then. Wordpress plugins are known to trigger HRU. For more information, please see: http://x10hosting.com/wiki/HRU

You could also consider an upgrade to Prime, Illuminated or Premium, where the HRU restrictions are at least double what they are on normal free.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Setting a warning without suspending your account will just cause other hosting accounts to not be able to work because of your high resource usage. That's not fair to the other users that share your server, so that's why there's an immediate suspension. And unfortunately, any meters that would be placed in your account will just cause high resource usage as well, which is why there aren't any. Please look at your plugins in your wordpress and remove any caching and sitemap plugins to reduce the resource usage. If you still aren't sure, then deactivate all plugins and mods, and then reactivate them one at a time to find the ones that trip the suspensions.

pmaison8331

Reaction score
the account was suspended another time

this time because i uploaded many pictures at same time using wordpress flash tool

please unsuspend me

which caching plugin should i use ? to avoid suspension

and i'll begin by uninstalling any plugin i don't need

is the google map plugin a ressource consumer
??
and the clock plugin

thanks in advance

Last edited:

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I've unsuspended you again.
You need to take reasonable measures to try and stop this happening again. Disable all of your wordpress plugins, enable them one by one (say a new one every 2 days) and see which one starts causing the problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.