Acct. Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsPeRiTy

Reaction score
cPanel Username: Chaotick
Subdomain: chaotick.x10hositng.com

How long your account has been up: ummm... i wanna say i joined about a month ago
Did you have the ads placed on every page: This is probably why I am gettin suspended, I didn't cuz I still haven't figured out how to put them onto my forum... if a mod could help me with that I would be glad..

Thanks in advance

-Asperity-

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Did you post in the forums for help? Because thats what you should have done ;)

AsPeRiTy

Reaction score
Sorry, I've been looking through all my files looking for one that i can stick the ad in... ill try in the forums right now...

AsPeRiTy

Reaction score
don't mean to sound rude but I really need an answer on this...

thanks,

-Asperity-

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Honestly I dont think you should recieve your hosting since you have already been suspended another time on this matter. But as always im gonna be nice lol

Unsuspended

Oh but if you dont have the ads up by later tonight it's going to be suspended again ;)

AsPeRiTy

Reaction score
lol ill try... but i really needa know how to get them onto the skins...

thanks again

AsPeRiTy

Reaction score
I dont mean to push my luck or anything... but what if i had our top header redirect to your site... Like on ipb if u click the header it redirects you to the site forum but i can reset it so that it sends you to x10 or wherever you would want me to send it...

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
No... Try the IPB support forums, Sorry im not familiar with IPB I always just use SMF But make sure your using the ad code from the ad code zip package.

What skin are you using, I can try to do it for you.

AsPeRiTy

Reaction score
im actually using 3 skins from extremepixels... air, disturbed, and tren_z... ill try and check the support ipb forums rite now..

AsPeRiTy

Reaction score
ok Tyler the ads are up (check the bottom of the page under all of the board statistics).

I just wanna thank the staff (especially Tyler and Ademonicbaby) for being so understanding of my n00bishness.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Looks great, Im glad you got it working. One more thing, If you want to center it, just wrap the code around center tages like this: <center>ad code here</center>

Status
Not open for further replies.