acount suspend

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuno_18

Reaction score
again..... my acount is suspended.... why my god? x10hosting is a cool host, but we have much work.....

armandodg63

Reaction score
same problem here. but i can't complain... it's a pretty good hosting though. cheers ;)

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I got suspended for inactivity, and Im still in the queue!! I am really annoyed with them, dispite my support tickets and messages to account managers. :(

Reaction score
Have you tried going to the Account Panel (link is on the right hand side) and unsuspending yourself?

It says you only got suspended today. You won't get anywhere messaging account managers or higher staff. That'll just make them slower because they are dealing with others first. They are trying to work the tickets from oldest first up to newest. Please remain patient. I know it's tedious and an annoying thing to do but sometimes needs are a must unfortunately.

Surveysafari

Reaction score
If you were suspended for inactivity, how do you manually unsuspend yourself? I'm told that there's a way, but I can't figure it out.

Surveysafari

Reaction score
I'm only seeing a 'view suspension report' link, which in there only lets me send a ticket, not unsuspend myself. Am I missing it, or do I just have to wait for my ticket to be answered?

Youmoussa

Reaction score
"The Inactivity Reminder will be back soon."

This feature is missing for days, so I wasn't able to remind when was the last time I logged in.. So my account was suspended and it took hours before it was unsuspended.

Nice.

deviousnaraku

Reaction score
I got suspended again too and it's only been 5 days since I last logged in to the forums. Has the rules changed? I thought the activity limit was 14 days?

Status
Not open for further replies.