Ad Banner and Gif's

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuthisarminarf

Reaction score
Hey guys.
I've noticed something strange with my site.
When using Firefox, The Corporate banner and gif pics do not appear. But yet, when using IE they are visible.
Anyone else seem to have this problem?
I'm just thinking though that when someone does a check on my site to see if I have my ads displayed, and they are using firefox, they will think that I haven't put them up. Although they are at the top of every single one of my pages.
How is the AD rules policed anyway? Are they individually checked in person??? Or is there some type of bot that checks every page to see if the code is there?? Just curious.
Cheers guys! :)

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Well I use firefox and I don't have that problem, it may have something to do with your site or browser.
Accounts are checked one by one.

cuthisarminarf

Reaction score
Well, funnily enough, they do appear with firefox on one of the pc's I use, but not with the others. I'm not too familiar with firefox. I only really have all the browsers on my pc's so I can see that the site works with them all. Do you know of what settings I need to look at within firefox to enable the gif's and ad banners to appear???
Cheers.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
cuthisarminarf said:
Do you know of what settings I need to look at within firefox to enable the gif's and ad banners to appear???
Cheers.

No, not really, I didn't have to do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.