Ad Banners On EveryPage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scheols

Reaction score
because working on simple php projects and adding ads 2 every page might get annoying thanks in advance.:lockd:<tehe

[XiRE]

Reaction score
scheols said:
because working on simple php projects and adding ads 2 every page might get annoying thanks in advance.:lockd:<tehe
2 ads per page? I thought it was one.

ANd you could always do a

<?
include("ads.php");
?>

kind of thing

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Actually, they said :

adding ads 2 every page

I thought they said 2 ads per page, but they just shortened their type, but did just say adding ads to every page. :)

Well, thats the rules for x10. If you don't like it ... switch to the smallest free hosting or get the paid hosting.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
scheols said:

Um, this is a matter of grammar

In this instance, 2 is meant to be used as the phrase 'to'; so the sentence would be "because working on simple php projects and adding ads to every page might get annoying'

Just to clear that up. 1 ad banner per page.

[XiRE]

Reaction score
Spartan Erik said:
Um, this is a matter of grammar

In this instance, 2 is meant to be used as the phrase 'to'; so the sentence would be "because working on simple php projects and adding ads to every page might get annoying'

Just to clear that up. 1 ad banner per page.
hmm... i though it was just 1 ad per page. Anyways, they could always use a common header.php on all scripts which has the ads, or use a locallhost to build scripts, or just stop complain and add the ads lol.

TarinC

Reaction score
[XiRE] said:
hmm... i though it was just 1 ad per page. Anyways, they could always use a common header.php on all scripts which has the ads, or use a locallhost to build scripts, or just stop complain and add the ads lol.

it is 1 ad per page.

Status
Not open for further replies.