Ad Codes Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

hahoozhafax

Reaction score
Hello, I am having a few problems with the ad codes on my site. I am wondering if anyone could help me here.

First off, I am having troubles with the php section of my site. I have the ad code installed in the haeder section of my forums, and recently it has been causing me troubles. Whenever I click to display a page, I am instantly forwarded to the url http:/// which isn't an actual address so it just displays an error page. If I click back, it will clickly display the url that I wanted to see and then the error page again. I believe that there is a problem with the adcode because when it first started happening I reinstalled the forums and upgraded them. I tested it out and didn't have any errors however when I added the adcode back in there, it started happening again. Also when I open the 'Preview the Ads.html' file included with the zipped ad package, it gives me the same error. Sometimes it will work to open a page but eventually it starts to error like crazy again. It sometimes happens on the html section of my siste but not as much. I am wondering why this is happening, as it has always worked fine before.

Secondly, I have had ads placed at the top of my html pages since I originally got the site up and running. The ad codes have always worked, and they have recently been showing a lot more google ads, as they were added to the rotation. Today however, when I go to view my website, most of the html pages don't display an ad banner at the top for some reason. It will display an xed out image symbol at first and then completely dissappear. They are still there however, because if you roll your mouse over where they are supposed to appear, it shows a link to where the ad is supposed to send you. I haven't made changes to any of these pages recently so I don't know why they aren't appearing. This has only happenend recently, and I don't want my account to become suspended because of it. If anyone could let me know whats wrong? I don't believe it is my browser because it only happens when I visit the pages with the codes on them. If anyone could help me here it would be appreciated.

Here is a picture of what happens:

AdcodeError.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.