Ad in Footer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oni

Reaction score
Am I allowed to put my x10 Advanced Link Ad in the footer of my forums instead of the top? Or does it need to be able to ben seen without scrolling down the page?

I read about that somwhere, it has to be seen without scrolling, but is it only for x10 Coporate or Advanced? Or Both?

n4tec

Reaction score
yes, you can have the ads in your footer...

Articz

Reaction score
that news to me i thought it was all banners should be seen without scrolling down ill have a read of the TOS again in a min

ok just read it here you go

i put it in bold for you

3. Advertisement Policy
We require avertisements are required to be placed on your website. This is a form of revenue for x10Hosting and helps us continue to offer free services like this one to you. You must follow the below terms in order to avoid suspension, or in extreme cases, termination of your hosting account.

»Proper advertisements are required to be placed on each and every page your website.
»Advertisements are to be placed in such a spot so that the end-user can view them without having to scroll down on the page.
»Advertisements must be placed on your site. They may not be placed on any pop-ups or pop-unders.
»The advertisement and its source code must be on your page entirely. The image or code for the advertisement must not be edited in anyway.
»You may not promote clicking of the advertisements on your web site.

Last edited:

Oni

Reaction score
Ok then, I'm not allowed to put it in teh footer?

Stiv_

Banned
Reaction score
yes yer allowed the LINK in yer footer. as for the banner that has to be seen with out being scrolled down.. the text link can b placed newhere u want aslong as its on every page..

Last edited:

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
With the new changes you are allowed to put the X10 Advanced code in the footer. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.