Ad phpBB2plus in Fantastico

funindia

Reaction score
Hi Admin!

Can you include phpBB2 plus 1.52 version in Fantastico.

Most of the people who want to put forum in their site constantly facing problem with puting adds in phpBB.

It has very good banner management system, will definately reduce complexities to adding banners.

Site: http://www.phpbb2.de

Please try to include in Fantastico.

Regards
Abhilash

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I think adding the x10hosting ads must be the easiest in phpbb its really no problem at all but it is a good suggestion... :) This shouldnt really be in this forum though. I`ll move it for you :)

funindia

Reaction score
First of all thanks very much for your reply.

I'm waiting for it.

Regards
Abhilash

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I hope your not waiting for me to add it because that is up to the admins to do that, I just meant it was a good suggestion....or did you mean you were waiting for my reply :)

funindia

Reaction score
bigguy said:
I hope your not waiting for me to add it because that is up to the admins to do that, I just meant it was a good suggestion....or did you mean you were waiting for my reply :)

Again thanks for caring my reply. I knew that it is upto admin to provide this. Actually I installed phpBB plus in my local net and found that it is very usefull for forum purpose. Added portal feature is quite great.

Regards
Abhilash

Xempttt

Reaction score
fantastico is just an addon thing in the cpanel. fantastico is i guess like a seperate service so u get what they give u. i think?

t72at72a

Reaction score
You dont realy need phpBB plus in fantastico anyway, it dosnt take long at all if you upload the package through ftp, then create your sql databse then your done.