!!!ad Problem!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsite

Reaction score
Hey Everyone, Didnt mean to scare you wit da capital letters, lol, yeah but i just wanted to know :dunno: if you have to put your ads on every webpage of your site of just the homepage??? Other than that i think the corporate hosting is awsome! Oh yeah i also wanted to ask wats the uptime for this server?

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
From what I have gathered and read ... it is EVERY page ( including forums / blogs / etc ) that you have on your site.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
ezsite said:
Hey Everyone, Didnt mean to scare you wit da capital letters, lol, yeah but i just wanted to know :dunno: if you have to put your ads on every webpage of your site of just the homepage??? Other than that i think the corporate hosting is awsome! Oh yeah i also wanted to ask wats the uptime for this server?
Uptime is great. Everything is great here you kidding. Also.. about the ad's you need them on EVERY page you have Includes.. Blogs, Forums, diff CMS's..

And with corporate hosting the ad's must be visable with out having to scroll down the page. So some where at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.