added ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahul2006

Reaction score
hi guys i have added x10hosting ad in my site in my own coding so i think it is wrong but i want to ask u if it is write or wrong reply me u see this site u will find ad link x10hosting and reply me here that is write or wrong

this is the site
http://www.symbianzone.x10hosting.com

rahul2006

Reaction score
if i add that code then it is not forcable to add this code na? which i added now i can remove the ad code which i have added and ad the x10code because the x10 isnot showing the ad code it is telling the advertising of music videos so i told u this

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
rahul2006 said:
if i add that code then it is not forcable to add this code na? which i added now i can remove the ad code which i have added and ad the x10code because the x10 isnot showing the ad code it is telling the advertising of music videos so i told u this
I really dident understand what you said sorry. Just take your time. But do you have a Corporate plan or advanced?

rahul2006

Reaction score
i have advanced plan and i want to tell u that when i add x10 ads it is not advertising like this hosted by x10hosting instead of this it is advertising the music video r google ad sense

dotrock

Reaction score
hey rahul no prob yar.. just use the script x10 gives u.. The script which they give u is kinda banner rotation.. Thats wat they need.. So just put it.. no prob ;) Remove the one u placed manually..

Status
Not open for further replies.