admin....look at my trnaslation

Status
Not open for further replies.

lastsaeid59

Banned
Reaction score
admin finally I complete the translation but I can't translate site's post because they are in a special language (a kind of accent in north our country),is it important???

here is the link:

http://www.gilyavaran.com/index.php?newlang=english&alignment=ltr

if it has any problem say me, I try to repair it.(of course it has alot of problem but I'll make them correct day by day)
I didn't sleep all night:frown::frown::frown:because of this...

Jennacide

Reaction score
Hi there lastsaeid59!

If I understand your concern correctly, you cannot get your language to translate? I went to translate.google.com and put the first post into it which it promptly spit out as this:

Persian to English translation

Shakrym the remaining life of God had once again with the spring Gilan rice and sprouts buds Nshay Sbzchay head start.
And we remember the sky cloudy, moonlit nights, the fog peaks, lush mountains of Gilan and his song birds to survive in your enthusiasm is sparking.
Slopes these days full of tea plants and vast paddy fields full of women waiting hands of hardworking, patient and kind efforts Gilani and men who are bent all the shortcomings of brow not in continuous production of this land are working. And glad that girls with mothers still have rice and tea picking help. Qvty all their God, and we wish health and happiness .....

I'm uncertain if this is what you're after, however I was able to easily translate it. I know it's not a real good translation, but it's readable.

Ultimately, I'd have to say that if your target audience is going to be from your country, then why bother translating it at all? Otherwise, you might want to consider going to translate.google.com and having that service translate your posts for you.

lastsaeid59

Banned
Reaction score
Hi there lastsaeid59!

If I understand your concern correctly, you cannot get your language to translate? I went to translate.google.com and put the first post into it which it promptly spit out as this:

Persian to English translation

Shakrym the remaining life of God had once again with the spring Gilan rice and sprouts buds Nshay Sbzchay head start.
And we remember the sky cloudy, moonlit nights, the fog peaks, lush mountains of Gilan and his song birds to survive in your enthusiasm is sparking.
Slopes these days full of tea plants and vast paddy fields full of women waiting hands of hardworking, patient and kind efforts Gilani and men who are bent all the shortcomings of brow not in continuous production of this land are working. And glad that girls with mothers still have rice and tea picking help. Qvty all their God, and we wish health and happiness .....

I'm uncertain if this is what you're after, however I was able to easily translate it. I know it's not a real good translation, but it's readable.

Ultimately, I'd have to say that if your target audience is going to be from your country, then why bother translating it at all? Otherwise, you might want to consider going to translate.google.com and having that service translate your posts for you.

OK thanks for your help
yeah most of our visitors are from our country and they don't need English at all
but I do it for your best service
and I have one more question and it is that :
if I do that, my host service get suspend again because of language or not??

Jennacide

Reaction score
You are very welcome. Well, to answer your question, the long and short of it is: if we can go to your site and see that you're not doing anything illegal with it, then there won't be any issues.

lastsaeid59

Banned
Reaction score
admin just one more time see my site and say me is it OK??

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

I think I complete the trans
admin see and say your suggestion about it

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I've gone to your site and forums, but I don't see a translation at all. You need to put an easy to find link in your site so that it'll take anyone to the required translation.

lastsaeid59

Banned
Reaction score
I've gone to your site and forums, but I don't see a translation at all. You need to put an easy to find link in your site so that it'll take anyone to the required translation.

I put link on the bottom of site now
anything else??

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
A few of the links in the left sidebar haven't been translated, but other than that it looks fine.

lastsaeid59

Banned
Reaction score
I did everything to translate it but I don't know why I can't translate it??!!!!it have some problem!!
is there any problem because of that???
if you want I remove it from site???

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
The links should be fine, as you made an effort to translate the rest.

lastsaeid59

Banned
Reaction score
I think there are just some tiny problem which I make them correct day by day
is there any big problem or special one that suspend my site anymore??

thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.