ADMIN my host suspend!!!!!!!help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

lastsaeid59

Banned
Reaction score
administrator
excuse me
my free host account suspend because of my fault.
I didn't follow the terms ,of course just the language!!!
but I'm going to install English on my site but when I come I see my Hosting account suspend!!

admin I beg you just two days more to install English on my site??just two days???it's complete just I want to Upload and configure some setting??:frown::frown:
please:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:

even I don't have any back up!!!!!???????please :'(

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
Hello,
As stated in the TOS, we require all sites to be in English, Spanish, or French. You were told at the time you need to provide one within 72 hours but never responded to the post. Its since been 336 hours.

lastsaeid59

Banned
Reaction score
Hello,
As stated in the TOS, we require all sites to be in English, Spanish, or French. You were told at the time you need to provide one within 72 hours but never responded to the post. Its since been 336 hours.

I respond and say I need more time to translate it to English,(because I'm too busy this month)

OK now its ready just, two or even one days I need to install
please
just two or one day.....

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

our site is for an NGO and we don't have enough money yet, because of that we don't buy your service yet,but soon I will personally buy your premium service for this NGO
but now please help us
just let us two or one day more,I will promise you to translate our site for you
I promise you...

I said the translation is finished just need some time to install it completely on our site

Last edited:

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
Hello,

I will give you 48 hours to apply the translation.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
It wasn't suspended again for the language translation requirement (which is a manual suspension). You were instead suspended automatically by the system for high resource usage. You can unsuspend yourself in your account panel https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php. Please fix your site of any high resource usage.

lastsaeid59

Banned
Reaction score
It wasn't suspended again for the language translation requirement (which is a manual suspension). You were instead suspended automatically by the system for high resource usage. You can unsuspend yourself in your account panel https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php. Please fix your site of any high resource usage.

I can't underestand

I need sometime to fix it
but the time is very short??!!

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Ohh
thanks I find it

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

can I copy my files to another host???
because I want to have Back up in other host!??

when I copy my file with Net2Ftp it get suspended because of high resource??

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Accounts are suspended for High Resource Usage if they go over any one of the limits outlined here: http://x10hosting.com/wiki/HRU
Seems odd you want to move host.....
lastsaeid59 said:
our site is for an NGO and we don't have enough money yet, because of that we don't buy your service yet,but soon I will personally buy your premium service for this NGO

Last edited:

lastsaeid59

Banned
Reaction score
NO I just want to have my site in other Host and if I can't succeed to complete translating I want to have back up

my trans again have some problem because of that I want to copy
but every where I go I finally want to buy your premium
because I love your services

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

you don't answer me
can I have a back up to another ftp or not??

Status
Not open for further replies.