Admin Question/Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

mothman

Reaction score
I have talked with Corey and Starshine, and worked every evening on my free time to set up my hosting account and keep running into the same issue. I can log in, but it continuosly says i have an invalid cPanel username when i try to procede though it say's i've logged in. I have sent both of you all my info including pw. Would you please remake my account as i have obviously done something wrong, it would save a lot of time with me constantly asking you gentlemen questions. If you don't still have my PM's with my info let me know and i will resend. I must be doing something wrong or there is something wrong with the system that you will notice. I will even give you my email pw for all i care, i trust both of you and it's not my work email or one that is important to me regardless. I use it for forums and ect. Please help me out, i'm running out of gas here.

Thanks again, Ryan...

ezsite

Reaction score
maybe your using a proxy or blocking cookies.

try turning off proxy programs and allow cookies.

Last edited:

mothman

Reaction score
I'm not using a proxy, and i have cookies enabled. :dunno:
Edit:
Edit: I used a different URL and got in, but realized i messes up my email by 1 letter, hence me not getting a conf email. So, i went and changed it, now i'm in que? Any info?

Thanks, Ryan ..

Last edited:

lambada

Reaction score
Your cPanel account is linked and appears to have been created and activated.

You should be able to login with the name mothman and your cPanel password.

Status
Not open for further replies.