ads dont work..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyline4life

Reaction score
I have put the ads on my forum and they don't show up. I tried using the php and the HTML code...link is omgbbq.net

TheJeffsta

Reaction score
Sometimes copying and pasting the code from the Ads.php page doesnt work. For Invision Power Board, access the Admin Control Panel (CP) and go down to 'Skins and Templates' and then click on the skin that you want to add the ad code to. A drop down menu should appear, click on 'Edit Header and Footer' one and then add the code (html code) to the desired place - reading the rest of the code, you can determine what is what.

There has already been a post about this before, i suggest next time you do a bit of a search!

Attachments

• ads.zip
    1.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Skyline4life

Reaction score
I no how to ad the ad code to IPb..I have done it befor. but it wont work. this time

B

Brandon

Ok, Go to the Skins select the skin and select edit board wrappers add the code before the <%COPYRIGHT>

TheJeffsta

Reaction score
DesertWar said:
Ok, Go to the Skins select the skin and select edit board wrappers add the code before the <%COPYRIGHT>

Wont that make it near the footer of the page? The ads need to be viewable without scrolling!

B

Brandon

What ad is he using? Advanced can be anywhere on the page. Then place it by <%BOARDHEADER>

TheJeffsta

Reaction score
Well, on the FAQ page it says

'Do I have to place the ads in a certain place?
The ads must be placed on your site without having to scroll down to see them. So they can only be at the bottom of your page if your site fits on a screen without a scroll bar.'

TheJeffsta

Reaction score
Yep, that works, you just need to remove the text before the ad code (ive looked at your page code! ;p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.