Ads Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonekhan

Reaction score
Sorry, but I couldn't figure out if I need to put the ads on ALL pages of my website, or the first/homepage of my website.

Also, my website is under development and lots of stuff--including the home page--isn't up or accessible yet. Will I be penalized if I cannot put the ads up yet?

Thanks.

Cynical

Reaction score
The ads must be on every single page that can be accessed by the public, so really the only pages you don't need ads on are ones that only you can access (ie. password protected or something). Even if your page is still under development you must have them present, unless, of course, the public can't get to your site. If you need to develop without the ads then simply work on it offline.

Also, keep in mind that corporate ads must be at the top of the page so the user doesn't have to scroll down to see them (advanced ads can be placed anywhere).

Bonekhan

Reaction score
Cynical said:
The ads must be on every single page that can be accessed by the public, so really the only pages you don't need ads on are ones that only you can access (ie. password protected or something). Even if your page is still under development you must have them present, unless, of course, the public can't get to your site. If you need to develop without the ads then simply work on it offline.

Also, keep in mind that corporate ads must be at the top of the page so the user doesn't have to scroll down to see them (advanced ads can be placed anywhere).

Okay, I didn't realize that about the Coporate ads--although it does make sense. So, if there is no website right now (I'm trying to develop some sort of CMS, but I'm uploading it into a password protected directory), should I put up a blank index displaying the corporate ads?

Thanks,
bonekhan.

Status
Not open for further replies.