ads not showing up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anubis

Reaction score
I think its because you are using a forumsystem, which is dynamic content. I think thats the problem with javascripts, they dont show up on certain places because of the Dynamic content like forums. You should consider using a kind of a frame to show the ad, so you dont get suspended.

3aKaT

Reaction score
Anubis said:
I think its because you are using a forumsystem, which is dynamic content. I think thats the problem with javascripts, they dont show up on certain places because of the Dynamic content like forums. You should consider using a kind of a frame to show the ad, so you dont get suspended.
yesterday it shown

Last edited:

Anubis

Reaction score
The ads ARE showing up at your test page. That means:
1. You have done something wierd with your code at the start
2. There was a small AD-server downtime
3. The dynamic content screws up the banners

Please send the admin a message regarding your problem, so your account doesnt get suspended.

Last edited:

Torch

Reaction score
Try putting the ads on the top or the bottom of the page so that don't get obstructed by other page elements. Or just relocate to another part of page until they start showing up properly.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Do you have a header template file. ??? This would probably be the best place to put it.

3aKaT

Reaction score
Geoff said:
Do you have a header template file. ??? This would probably be the best place to put it.
:) I was placed at a header template at starting my site ;) and ads was showing before

but now ad not showing even on test pages (it simple html pages)

Last edited:

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I saw the ads on the test page about 5 minutes ago so they work.

Status
Not open for further replies.