Adsense Alternatives!

Jesse

Reaction score
If i where to choose, i will choose bidvertiser.

munim

Reaction score
yahoo publisher network is still in beta.. don't think they allow publishers outside US for now.
i haven't tried anything else, but from what i heard, nothing else comes close to google adsense.
if you get rejected once, just improve your site quality and content and try again after some time. they might approve. needless to say, they have a slightly high requirement for site content and quality, so you must have a good active site full of meaningful content to get approved.

evansmaster

Reaction score
but yahoo publisher i think only support US for now and I'm not a US resident

Last edited:

QuwenQ

Reaction score
Yeah, the RON (run-of-network) ads tend to have a very low click-payment. You really put it there for when your site booms and advertisers start paying for their ads to be place. AdToll is better for both RON and advertisers, but since they don't allow free subdomains...

kajasweb

Reaction score
The best Google AdSense Alternatives are

* Clicksor
* Text-Link-Ads
* Adbrite
* Commission Junction (Very good in CPA Ads)

I use Google AdSense with CJ as Alternative Ads.

divinemscharity

Reaction score
I've used their referral service, but haven't put actual bidvertiser ads on my site yet. I know there's that, Adbrite, and Yahoo Publisher. I know I've seen others out there, but can't seem to think of them right now.

gateway

Reaction score
Adland pro is another alternative only that it is about 400% cheaper than google and contains more description in the body than it is in google

veightar

Reaction score
I am sorry gateway but adland pro seems to be down (forbiden)

If you are an advertiser and not a publisher, then I think bidvertiser is nice though.

text-link-ads.com have few publishers compared to the other networks due to their restrictions. But I think adbrite is cute though