Advanced PHP Version (v3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I'm going to be making some changes to the configuration of this version of PHP over the next day or so. Some of the more important changes will be:
  • Upgrade to PHP version 5.2.5
  • The configuration directive magic_quotes_gpc will be disabled
  • The configuration directive register_long_arrays will be disabled

If you have any problems or issues regarding this please post.

matfor1

Reaction score
Is the fwrite function available in v3?

Also, I remember something I use needs magic_quotes... can't for the life of me remember what... nevermind.

sjj1991

Reaction score
My website was ok on 11 Nov, but on 12 Nov, it refuses to load...
It is running on Absolut server, and is using php v2, can this change be the cause of the problem?

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
My website was ok on 11 Nov, but on 12 Nov, it refuses to load...
It is running on Absolut server, and is using php v2, can this change be the cause of the problem?

Make a thread in free hosting support so we can look into this.

snacky

Reaction score
Hello, im having the following problem, when i try to access to my website, ( http://venezuelaot.elementfx.com , it say :

(A download box appears)

-- application/x-httpd-php -

Download - Save - Open .

Etc.

Its like a missconfiguration on the PHP or something related.

Thanks for helping in advanced.

EDIT : This happened after you did the php upgrade, it was working before :D

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Hello, im having the following problem, when i try to access to my website, ( http://venezuelaot.elementfx.com , it say :

(A download box appears)

-- application/x-httpd-php -

Download - Save - Open .

Etc.

Its like a missconfiguration on the PHP or something related.

Thanks for helping in advanced.

EDIT : This happened after you did the php upgrade, it was working before :D

I do not know what caused that error, but it should be fixed now.

amarines

Reaction score
Hi, since 10 Nov I have this problem

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@regiotech.x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Apache/1.3.39 Server at www.regiotech.x10hosting.com Port 80

Please help me if you Know How fix this
Thank you verymuch

Antonio Marines

thecalfs

Reaction score
Hi, since 10 Nov I have this problem

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@regiotech.x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Apache/1.3.39 Server at www.regiotech.x10hosting.com Port 80

Please help me if you Know How fix this
Thank you verymuch

Antonio Marines

Hi everybody I have same problem, please help me, my web is: thecalfs.exofire.net

Last edited:

mbrooks

Reaction score
www.slj.exofire.net which is running a very simple straighforward PHP script that worked well, is getting now "Internal Server Error" on index.php and other scripts. Is it related to the upgrade? Please check and help.

Thanks!!

n0pau

Reaction score
My web-site worked fine up til Nov. 11 9:00PM. Today it will NOT load. Seems like your PHY 5.2 upgrade is not working.

-Robert

jtest

Reaction score
Im afraid that I'm having a similar problem. I cant get any of my pages to load... I'm using Joomla, so I'm afraid that I cant delve too deep into the code. Would upgrading to the highest level of PHP help with this? I'm pretty sure that it has to do with the php upgrade. My page is nhsxcountry.exofire.net if it matters. thnx

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Please create individual threads. The issues that you're posting about are not being caused by what I changed with PHP.

Status
Not open for further replies.