Advertise with me

Status
Not open for further replies.

disturbedart

Reaction score
are you asking people to advertise on your site or are you asking people to advertise your site?
If its advertising on your site will it cost points?
If its avertising on others sites people will want points for this.

speedytown

Reaction score
what i mean is you'll be my sponsor, but if you want winwin solution, we can make traffic exchange

jaint

Reaction score
very little content on the site, and you're not listed on google. Page has no alexa rank, so I'll pass on advertising or trading links.

ƒorte

Reaction score
this site is pretty sad looking.. needs an organized layout. I don't see anything besides poorly positioned advertisements.

I don't see a purpose to the site.. I don't see a mission I don't see.. anything.. really..

Fixy it up, then we may talk.

-Mike, PokerCardMail.com

Last edited:

speedytown

Reaction score
i just build few days ago, but I can see a bright future ...
actually, i submitted my site only one week ago, but you can find it http://www.yahoo.com .. it has been registered..

ƒorte

Reaction score
You're missing the point.. the site does not look attractive.. it's white with blue / black links in some box with ads.. you need a layout. The links don't match the site, for one thing. I'd reccommend making a simple menu with java or flash.

ImperialPhoenix

Reaction score
LMAO, wow, you finished,
I was hoping for a good site with something
a member of my site would like.

jaint

Reaction score
the sms thing doesn't seem to work either. Your site lacks a design, and the ads clutter the page making it look cheap and hard to navigate. You need to make the content stand out more, add more text and remove a few of the banners. It's a rookie mistake to clutter your site in ads, it will actually degrade user experience and you'll make less money. 1 banner ad placed in the right position will do a lot more then 100 banner ads placed everywhere.

Also note that many people seem to think (wrongly might I add) that banners are only worthwhile if placed in the top half of the site, but this is actually wrong. Banners placed in the lower half of the screen are actually more receptive to generate clicks and revenue as most users consider the upper portion the 'hot zone' or what's also known as the 'money maker'. This area includes the logo, banner ads and usually the navigaiton for the site. So most users begin to scroll down as soon as the page loads, and generally the middle or bottom of the page is a good place.

But banners aren't your biggest problem, you have a problem with content. Your site seems like an adportal cluttered with links, it needs more images and text to give a friendlier appeal to the site.

ivbsav

Reaction score
speedytown,

I just visited your site today, it seems prettier... I have sent email to you, but still no reply.
Please more quickly respond me...

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Nice.
The site looks nicer from what it was before.
Congratulations speedytown! ;)

Kay

Reaction score
From the first time i saw the site it looks horrible basically but now it is better - the font on the About you bit should be made better and some of your images are done - I may be thinking of advertising with u - could you post how many visitors you get etc. So i can see. thx

speedytown

Reaction score
Kay said:
From the first time i saw the site it looks horrible basically but now it is better - the font on the About you bit should be made better and some of your images are done - I may be thinking of advertising with u - could you post how many visitors you get etc. So i can see. thx

If you wanna see my web's traffic , you should have a Google Account first, after all I will Add you to see my GOOGLE ANALYTICS REPORTS.. increase 5-10% a day ...thanks ...

ƒorte

Reaction score
Big improvement over the old version... still not awesome.

good luck with this

PokerCardMail.com

sungpit

Reaction score
Hello, speedytown, I've several times meet your links at some religion forum, may I send u PM ?
maybe we can chat ...

nice to meet everyone..

Thanks to x10hosting too

wgallt

Reaction score
Nice job speedytown, but your English is a little hard to follow. If you'd like, I can reword what you have written there and send it to ya to paste in. Good luck with the site.

manhcupi

Reaction score
:lockd: Together with the worldwide development in technology and science, Vietnam is always on ours own ways to develop and achieved such development. SARA VIET NAM has been investing in new potential fields in such as: Information Technology, Biology Technology, New Material Technology, etc.... Science research is applied into production for the development and advances in working effects, we always do research on different field concerning to permanent development of science and technology of Viet Nam.

SARA VIET NAM is proud to be home for the most excellent scientists from other Academies to do research, experiment, and carry out projects on information technology, telecom technology and other digital applications, which contribute to the development of our country.:rant2:

Status
Not open for further replies.