Advertising Available On My Forum: Pay For What You Get

plcfcode

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking to sell advertising space on my forum. I use the Komoona advertising system, so you only pay for the advertising that you get. If you are interested in advertising on my forum, please fill out this form. Your advertisement submission will be reviewed by me, and if I approve it, your advertisement will begin running, and will continue to run until the time period during which you wanted to advertise ends. When your advertising period ends, you will be refunded for any advertising that you did not receive.

bojo

Reaction score
Erm, do you want to give us a link to your forum so we can see where we are advertising? As well, having some stats on the amount of visitors you get per day/week/month would be helpful...

plcfcode

Reaction score
Well, if you want my forum URL, I will gladly give it to you, but I was not aware that I would be allowed to do so without getting banned/having a warning applied to my forum account, but since you asked, I will gladly oblige: http://www.programmersworld.elementfx.com. My visitor count on my forum consists mostly of guests that are reading the posts, and it varies greatly. Before I moved my site onto x10Hosting (I originally hosted with another free host that was terrible), I got about at most 50 visitors a week, but over time, things died down, but they did eventually pick up again. Some time in the future, I am going to be setting up a system on my site which will allow those that like my site to add a small piece of HTML code to their site, and in doing so, they will load the advertisement banner that is on my forum on their site in an I-Frame, and that will, of course, get you more advertisement viewers! Also, if you wish to negotiate with me for advertising prices, I will gladly oblige. I have the ability to issue coupon codes for x% off your advertisement purchase.