After loading website I get a blank white page

Status
Not open for further replies.

cis320

Reaction score
My website is hosted on starka. I am able to access the cpanel but when i visit my own site, it load and simply display a blank white page. My files are all aspx extension and I am able to see the files in cpanel. Can someone advise me on what to do?

cis320

Reaction score
I seriously need help on this. I created a asp web application using Visual studio 2008 and publish the project before uploading the publish content to x10hosting server. The asp web application contain nothing but a label only. I am having problem loading this page on the website. It simply show me a blank content. Can someone guide me on this?

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
My website is hosted on starka. I am able to access the cpanel but when i visit my own site, it load and simply display a blank white page. My files are all aspx extension and I am able to see the files in cpanel. Can someone advise me on what to do?

I seriously need help on this. I created a asp web application using Visual studio 2008 and publish the project before uploading the publish content to x10hosting server. The asp web application contain nothing but a label only. I am having problem loading this page on the website. It simply show me a blank content. Can someone guide me on this?

Where do you uploading the files. You should be uploading them to public_html folder.

When I goto your primary domain I see a blank index of / page

Last edited:

cis320

Reaction score
OK there is file in there now. I just deleted them before u see it lol.

cis320

Reaction score
I follow the guide listed in the url mention above. But instead of creating a button. I leave it as a blank form. Meaning to say, I created a brand new asp web application project with only the default.aspx change to index.aspx and then I publish it before uploading to x10hosting. But I still get a blank page with the page title display my domain url only and not the index.aspx page title "Untitled Page" Can someone guide me on this? Those with experience in using asp on x10

Status
Not open for further replies.