Age of Empires III - Any one Play?

randomize

Reaction score
Hey,

I was wondering if any of you guys are interested in Age of Empires Series or that sort of game?

Regards,
Randomize

jusama14

Reaction score
I play AOE 1, great game....ever since zone stopped hosting AOE I haven't played it..just waiting for Empires Legacy to open up you know.

wasif

Reaction score
ye man i always aoe2 conqueors buh daymn zone closed:nuts:
lol jus playing a bit on gsa and waiting fr empire legacy to open up or summin

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I was playing AOE3 the other day. It's pretty cool.. :)

thecarver

Reaction score
Hey,
I bought the game in september(or early in the '05-'06 schoolyear), and i still play it today, which is rare for a game like this(i dont play strategy games very often except for C&C when my)
i think its one of the best strategy game that was ever written, since the maps are really nice, the graphics are very good for a rpg and the gameplay is very nice too.
so yeah i think im gonna play it for a little while still, but not buy the expansion, because paying $50 for an indian chief seems pretty useless to me ...

azntechguy

Reaction score
jusama14 said:
I play AOE 1, great game....ever since zone stopped hosting AOE I haven't played it..just waiting for Empires Legacy to open up you know.

I used to play AOE 1 too. Haven't got to play the newer games in the AOE series though.

dyfuse

Reaction score
I used to play AOE 1 and 2...once I started on the Conquerors expansion, AOE 1 looked so "primitive" (if you know what I mean!?!)...

It was a cool strategy sorta game...too bad you could cheat alot [well - not really when playing online] (get almost invincible cars and stuff)...

Bryon said:
I was playing AOE3 the other day. It's pretty cool.. :)

Hey Bryon, howz AOE 3 look like anyway...I havent had a chance to look at it yet...apparently its like more 3D now?...

stealth_thunder

Reaction score
I played before AOE 1 and AOE 2 but unable to play AOE 3.

How the graphics and design of the game play? Is it exactly the same as AOE1 and AOE2.

nightscream

Reaction score
I play it, graphiscs are better, gamplay has changed a little
but it seems almost the same only some features

Zenax

Reaction score
AOE 3 has change quite a bit compared to the other Age of Empire Games. For a start you need a better PC! and also the graphics are more 3D.

Building your units is much easier, as you can create them 5 at a time which I find useful!

Also, I fount the Campaigns are fairly fun as well! I am currently on Age 3 on the Campaign, but haven't played it in a while!

I can try and get hold of some screenshots..... when I have some time that is!

Regards,
Zenax

neilgravir

Reaction score
I've got AOE 2, the expansion and AOE 1, plus its expansition, and AOM which is quite cool but not as good as the AOE series (and the expansion for this as well).

AOE 2 is the best in my opinion - I played that game for weeks on end.

I've tried the AOE 3 demo and it is definatly a step in the right direction but I haven't got round to buying it yet.

neilgravir

Flashgear

Reaction score
i was addicted to this , but it gets boring after a while. but its a really good game.

Zenax

Reaction score
I officially announce, that today I finished the campagin on AO3!! Bear in mind though it was on very easy, so I shall try again on a harder level at a later date!

Regards,
Zenax

DanCool999

Reaction score
Age of Empires is the best strategy building game. I own Age of Empires I + Expansion and Age of Empires II + Expansion. So all i need is AOE III.!!

mike16889

Reaction score
yea i play AOE III its awsome the water looks almost real (on high graphics).

and the canon balls role down hills.